Stanford Sites is a free, self-service tool for building and managing websites for university work. It offers design flexibility, integration with Stanford systems, and substantial functionality through Drupal. Websites are hosted in the cloud on a system designed for fast performance and high availability.
Drupal 8 is the new framework for Stanford Sites and is now available. The feature set for this version is ideal for public websites with static content and Stanford University branding. Starting in spring 2020, SWS will add functionality for more integrations, e.g., news, events, Stanford Profiles, and other features to follow. Visit the D8 Release Notes page for regular updates.
If you are interested in building on Stanford Sites Drupal 8, follow this guide to get started.
|Feature||Group Websites||Personal Websites|
|Simple web interface — knowledge of HTML is not required||✓||✓|
|Responsive themes that work well on all devices||✓||✓|
|Accessible themes that offer assistive technologies for people with disabilities||✓||✓|
|Drupal modules that offer added features||✓||✓|
|Integration with SAML 2.0 for access control
*Note: Drupal 8 is not available yet for intranets or content behind Stanford authentication.
|天行破解版无限免费||Unlimited||Limited to one|
|URL options||Choose a unique website name and vanity URL (website name must comply with the university's Green官方版下载)||URL includes SUNet ID username (e.g., sunetid.tyxio.wuxixxmj.com)|
|Yearly renewals (you will receive an email when the time comes)||✓||✓|
|Archiving and retirement of un-renewed sites||✓||✓|
- Stanford groups, such as departments, centers, research groups, conferences, programs, labs, and student groups
- Individual faculty, students, and staff
According to Stanford data risk classifications, this service is not rated for high-risk data.
The Stanford Sites platform follows the minimal security standards for applications and platform of the service outlined here:
- Stanford Security Standards for Applications
- Stanford Security Standards for Softwares as a Service (SAAS)
Please refer to these policies for additional guidance:
The use of automated scanning tools (Qualys, Accessibility Scanners, Link Checkers, etc.) are not permitted on production websites on Stanford Sites. If you are interested in utilizing these tools in a test/dev version of your site, please contact us for assistance.
Free of charge
If you need help setting up your site, request assistance from Stanford Web Services. This support is available at below-market rates.
Knowledge articles and user guide
- Setup instructions for Stanford Sites
- Stanford Sites Drupal 8 User Guide
- Stanford Sites Drupal 7 "Getting Started" guide on the SWS Blog
Community of Practice
- 网站加速器:网站加速器 什么是vpa 翻越外墙 谷歌play商店怎么挂梯子 phiphon 群联ps3110固态 vmess 导入 shadowdersocks下载 歪皮恩 布谷官网下载 hosts助手 安卓 外网类似youtube网站 玛瑞莎小海豚怎么样 如何爬墙上网 v2ray怎么访问服务器的其他端口 zd自动浏览器破解版 猫咪vip邀请码 亚索风墙暗改 哪个app可以看ins动态 推 ...
- lonlife珑凌/玲珑网游加速器-最稳定的游戏加速器【官方网站】:2021-6-4 · 玲珑加速器-最稳定的游戏加速器! 使用国际高速线路,支持加速各种游戏. 超稳定,低延迟,0丢包,畅玩全球游戏! 十年老牌加速器,千万游戏玩家的首选,注册免费试用!
Not what you’re looking for? See all options for publishing a website at Stanford.